All in-store trials must be scheduled in advance.
Please call (516) 747-5107 to schedule an appointment and check the availablity of your items.
IN STORE TRIALS
The following guidelines apply to all in store trials on instruments, mouthpieces, accessories, and pro-audio equipment
- There is a maximum of 6 mouthpieces, instruments, or accessories total per trial, subject to availability.
- A trial period will not exceed one hour.
- There is a $7 cleaning fee per item.
- Any items damaged during the trial period will be paid for in full.
- All trial purchases fall under Poppas Music 30-day return policy.
30 DAY RETURNS AND TAKE HOME TRIALS
- No returns after 30 days
- We do not accept returns on opened or used reeds or strings.
- All items to be returned must include all packaging, inserts, and parts.
- All items for trial must be PREPAID.
- The trial period begins with the date printed on the invoice.
- A maximum of 6 mouthpieces valued under $200.00 may be tried for a 30 day trial period.
- A maximum of 3 mouthpieces valued over $200 may be tried for a 15 day trial period.
- Mouthpieces must be tried with mouthpiece cushion or masking tape on the beak and around the body and logo of the mouthpiece. We suggest using material ligatures such as BG or Rovner.
- - Please do not use transparent tape!
- Under no circumstances will we accept return mouthpieces if:
- Mouthpiece is not in the original packaging.
- It has teeth marks
- Ligature scratches
- Other surface damages